Answers to FAQ
1. Each caricature takes around 4 minutes to draw, that’s up to 15 caricatures every hour.
2. I draw while standing and mingling or seated if required for longer bookings.
3. I draw only willing subjects, head table first.
4. No need to draw everyone – Each drawing entertains a handful of people, on average making 60 guests laugh in just 2 hours.
5. All caricatures are FREE to your guests on the day!
6. I draw my live caricatures in black & white, much faster than full colour and better value.
7. I draw singles mainly, apart from the bride & groom. Couples take twice as long and increase waiting times.
8. I perform before or after the meal and never interrupt the diners.
9. I travel all over the UK, so distance is no object, but travel expenses are extra.
10. I can’t draw in the dark, so discos and dark marquees are not ideal.
11. I’m not a children’s entertainer, their attention span is too short to make good subjects.
12. I’m a qualified professional artist and entertainer and I’ve never worked on a street or a beach.
13. I don’t compete on price basis, I simply offer you the best service available for your money
14. All payments must be made and cleared before my performance begins.
15. Caricaturing is my full time job, my profession, my career and I give it 100%.
16. Did I miss someone? Yes I can draw from photos after the event, cost £40 each, even Bride & Groom – so please make time on the day.
17. Not sure of timings? Visit my Wedding Planner Clock for guidance.
18. COVID: If you have to cancel your wedding due to Government enforced Covid restrictions, then I can offer 12 months credit for your new date.