£70 deposit is payable upon booking. Please note, all deposits are non-refundable*
Remaining balance becomes due 30 days prior to wedding date. An invoice will be forwarded at that time.
Bookings cancelled with less than 30 days notice will be liable for 100% fee.
14 DAY WINDOW
*Once your booking has been made, client has a 14 days ‘cooling off’ period during which time payment is refundable, unless booking is made within 14 days of event date.
By forwarding this Booking Form, you are reserving the services of the Wedding Artist and agree to the following…
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Payment of all fees should be made before the performance can commence, BACs details are on the invoice.
- Performance times may be flexible to within 30 minutes by both parties if required.
- The Artist cannot guarantee a specific amount of drawings per booking unless previously agreed by both parties and will pick on random guests unless instructed otherwise.
- Children; The Artist is not a children’s entertainer and accepts no responsibility for unsupervised minors in his presence.
- Force Majeure; The Artist cannot be held liable for non-fulfillment of contract due to circumstances beyond his control. In such cases, the engagement may be sub-contracted by arrangement or credit offered towards a future engagement.
- Cancellation of this contract within 30 days of the event will result in the FULL FEE being payable by the Client. All deposits are non-refundable, unless in the unlikely event of Artist cancellation when all deposits/fees paid will be returned.
- Non-communication and failure to cancel any booking will be treated as a breach of agreement and all financial losses suffered by the Artist will be recovered by legal means. These include initial costs and unpaid deposits under the Liquidated Damages Clause.
- Client Liability; This Contract of Employment outlines the Client’s responsibilities as an employer. These include payment of fees promised in the event of last-minute cancellation, under the legal doctrine of Promissory Estoppel/ Detrimental Reliance.
- COVID 19; During the pandemic, George will take the necessary personal protection measures and expects all clients to adhere to social distancing measures. Failure to comply may lead to the withdrawal of his services if at any time George feels unsafe. In such cases, the full balance is still payable.
- COVID CANCELLATIONS; Bookings which are cancelled due to Covid restrictions (by either party), will be offered credit for a future date, within 12 months of the original booking. Outide this time frame, the original booking is treated as a cancellation and a new booking must be made and a new deposit paid. In such cases all original deposits are non-refundable.
See our Trading-Terms here